• CEI | Capital for Opportunity and Change hired several people to its staff:
Chandler Jones joined as a loan and investment officer and associate, CEI Ventures Inc.
Kevin Smith joined the firm as a data analyst.
Keith Burrell joined as office coordinator.
• Danielle Marquis was hired as a wig and skin care specialist at Transitions at Bedard, a women’s health and cancer care products division of Bedard Pharmacy & Medical Supplies.
Marquis has been a cosmetologist since 2008. She specializes in custom cuts, color, and makeup application.
• WEX Inc. hired Nicola Morris as senior vice president, corporate development.
Morris has more than 20 years of experience in global business strategy, business development, and marketing. Prior to joining WEX, Morris held several positions of increasing responsibility at Verizon Communications. Most recently, she was vice president, global corporate strategy.
• Norway Savings Bank has hired Jill King as the new employment manager.
King comes to Norway Savings after a career at Unum, which included more than 15 years of recruiting and selection experience.
• Dawn Mugford was promoted to senior vice president, retail credit risk portfolio manager at TD Bank in South Portland.
Mugford has more than 25 years of banking experience. She joined TD in 1988 in Toronto. She relocated to Maine in 2011 and most recently served as a vice president, retail credit risk.
• Central Maine Orthopaedics has promoted Kelly David to marketing and public relations manager.
David joined CMO in 2012 as the marketing and public affairs representative. Prior to joining CMO, she served as marketing coordinator at Maine Education Services and as a public relations specialist at Tri-County Mental Health Services.
• CEI | Capital for Opportunity and Change promoted Alice Hudyberdi to executive associate.
• Verrill Dana attorneys Keith Glidden, Charles Katz-Leavy and Tannaz Nourafchan Saponaro were elected partners of the firm.
Glidden joined Verrill Dana as an associate in 2006 after serving as a law clerk for the Hon. Alexander H. Sands of the Massachusetts Land Court. He practices in the firm’s Litigation & Trial, Real Estate, Environmental, Construction, Probate Litigation, and Alternative Dispute Resolution practice groups.
Katz-Leavy joined the firm in 2006 and practices in its Real Estate; Timberlands, Agriculture & Conservation; Commercial Lending; and Hospitality practice groups.
Saponaro joined Verrill Dana in 2008 after serving as an assistant district attorney for Plymouth County in Massachusetts. She serves clients from Verrill Dana’s Family Law, and Criminal Law and International Trade & Transaction practice groups.
• Dalene Dutton, executive director of Five Town Communities That Care, was elected vice chairwoman of the Federal Advisory Committee on Juvenile Justice.
Dutton was elected to the committee in September 2011, and co-chairs its youth engagement committee. A former science teacher at Camden Hills Regional High School, she has been working in the field of prevention since 2003.
• Maine Audubon added two new members to its board of trustees. Dr. Susan Hillman is a professor of education at the University of New England, and Andy McClelland is the mobile marketing manager at L.L. Bean.
• Ann Marie Swenson, of People’s United Bank, was recognized by the Sebago Lake Region Chamber of Commerce with its Frank Koenig Business Person of the Year Award.
Swenson is a longtime director on the chamber’s board of directors and a leader at Peoples United Bank.