n Sally Weymouth-Carlisle joined Allen Insurance and Financial as an outside sales producer.
Carlisle, of Morrill, has nearly a decade of experience in the insurance industry, most recently for a large national insurance carrier.
n Jason Patterson joined CES Inc. in Brewer as environmental technician.
Patterson is a 2013 graduate of the State University of New York, where he earned a degree in environmental science.
n Macpage LLC added two to its staff.
Michael Leclerc of Standish joined the firm as the internal Internet technology manager.
He has 19 years of experience, most recently at Systems Engineering as a network administrator.
Samantha Troegner joined the firm as a staff accountant in the audit department.
Troegner previously worked for Cross Professional Associates for two tax seasons. She started at Macpage LLC as a seasonal staff accountant in the tax department.
n Edward Littlefield joined GWI as director of support.
Most recently, he was the owner and principal of Collaborative IT Solutions LTD. He has more than 30 years of experience leading support organizations for companies with up to 20,000 employees.
n Doug Jones joined Biddeford Savings as vice president of business banking.
Jones has more than 20 years of experience in the local banking industry, most recently with Peoples United Bank.
• Lily Swartz was named communications manager of The Environmental Health Strategy Center.
Swartz spent the last four years as communications coordinator at prevention institute in Oakland, California.
• Christopher Bagley was promoted to project manager at CES Inc., a Maine-based firm of engineers, environmental scientists and land surveyors.
Bagley has been with the firm for 16 years. He’s responsible for ground and surface water monitoring, industrial storm water monitoring and waste water monitoring.
• Kaleigh Deering, assistant vice president and branch manager of Norway Savings Bank at 1200 Congress St., also was named branch manager of its new 446 Forest Ave. branch.
Deering joined Norway Savings in September of 2013 with more than eight years of mortgage lending experience and seven years of credit union management in York County.
• Bill Conda, a broker at RE/MAX Realty One in York, was named 2014 Realtor of the Year.
Conda is the president of the York County Council of Realtors.
• Five drivers representing FedEx Corp. operating companies placed among the top finishers at the 2014 Maine State Truck Driving Championship held recently in Bangor.
Scott Wickstrom, a driver for FedEx Express in Bangor, captured his first state title with a win in the Step Van class.
Jason Colson of Brooksy Inc. domiciled at the FedEx Ground station in Bangor; and Erik Barden of Wolfe Transportation Inc. domiciled at the FedEx Ground station in Portland, completed the sweep in the Step Van class with their second- and third-place finishes, respectively.
Lester Lord and Raymond Rogers, FedEx Freight drivers based in Bangor, finished third in the 4-Axle and Twins classes, respectively.
• Pleasant Street Inn B&B in Rangeley has received a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence award with a five-star rating.
The B&B has maintained a five-star rating for the past six years.
• The following people were elected to the Maine Society of CPAs Board of Governors:
Anne Romano, owner of Anne Romano CPA; and Thomas “T.C.” Bland III, assistant vice president/controller of The First N.A., were elected to serve as the treasurer and secretary, respectively.
John Connolly and Lauren Corey have been elected to serve as governors. Connolly owns Connolly Financial Services. Corey is the client service director of Macpage LLC.
• Allen Insurance and Financial recently held its annual Employee Stock Ownership Plan meeting and celebrated the company’s 25 years of employee ownership.
The company’s 70 employees gathered at Point Lookout in Northport, where they were joined by Steve Crane, former company president, and Ann Montgomery, widow of David Montgomery, who established the ESOP in 1989.