Saturday, December 7, 2013
• Amy Morley of Lamoine joined the Maine Community Foundation as an executive assistant.
Most recently, Morley was director of operations for the Institute for Humane Education in Surry.
• Jeff Perry joined Benchmark Residential & Investment Real Estate.
Perry, of Cumberland, has more than 25 years of experience in real estate valuation, consulting, development and home inspections. Most recently, he was a senior project manager with Sebago Technics.
• Sandy Nesin joined Maine Community Health Options as provider relations representative.
Nesin previously managed the healthcare reform outreach and education grant for the Maine Medical Association.
• Graig and Leah Richards joined Reliant Mortgage Company as mortgage bankers.
Graig Richards has more than 12 years of experience in sales, marketing, customer service and mortgage lending. His wife, Leah Richards, has more than 12 years of experience in mortgage lending, banking, sales and customer service experience. They live in Gorham.
• Marcia Mansfield was hired as vice president, financial consultant at Bar Harbor Financial Services.
Mansfield has 40 years of experience in the financial services industry. She started her banking career in 1972. She later founded her own company, Mansfield Financial Services in Damariscotta, which she operated for 14 years and sold to Camden National Bank in 2001.
• Curtis Simard was named president and chief executive officer of Bar Harbor Bankshares and its wholly owned subsidiary Bar Harbor Bank & Trust.
Simard, of TD Bank, has extensive experience in developing portfolios of high quality assets and managing strategic growth initiatives into new markets.
• Ana Bisaillon joined Diversified Business Communications as a customer service administrator.
• Erin Whipple recently joined Oldham Innovative Research as a research assistant.
Whipple earned a master's degree in public policy and management from the Muskie School of Public Service. She is contributing to OIR's work in Maine, Colorado and Oklahoma.
• Lindsey Eaton of Hope joined Allen Insurance and Financial as a scanning associate in its Camden office.
Eaton is new to the insurance industry and is studying for her Maine property and casualty license as part of the Allen Insurance and Financial in-house education program.
• David Smith joined Robinson Financial Associates as co-owner of the firm and will work as a wealth adviser, primarily out of the Portsmouth, N.H., area.
The firm was re-named Robinson Smith Wealth Advisors, LLC.
Smith has more than 20 years of experience in financial services and is a former managing director at BlackRock.
• Jason Constantine was promoted to president of North End Composites and Back Cove Yachts.
He will also continue to serve as chief operating officer for both companies.
Constantine joined the assembly team at Sabre Yachts in 2003. He was promoted to manage its Back Cove Production in Rockland in 2007. He assumed the COO title in 2010.
• Scott Chretien was hired as president and chief executive officer of York County Federal Credit Union.
Chretien has served as vice-president and chief operating officer since 2005.
• Saco & Biddeford Savings Institution recently promoted Julie Cyr, Caitlin Binette and Michele Tanguay.
Cyr, of Saco, was promoted to information services specialist. She joined SBSI in 2003 as a teller. Most recently, she worked as a customer service officer.
Binette, of Biddeford, was promoted to loan servicing clerk. Binette joined SBSI in 2006 when the Biddeford branch opened. She has a certified teller certificate.
Tanguay, of Saco, was promoted to business operations specialist. Tanguay has served SBSI as a customer service representative and business portfolio assistant.
(Continued on page 2)