GORHAM — Haley DaGraca scored in the 22nd minute, Brooke Troup made eight saves, and St. Joseph’s College outlasted the University of Southern Maine in a nonconference women’s soccer match on Wednesday.

DaGraca sent a header to the far post off a corner kick from Emily DeLuca to give the Monks (4-4-1) the advantage.

Troup capped her shutout effort with a diving stop on USM’s Adela Kalilwa.

Taylor Canastra made seven saves for the Huskies (3-4).

SMCC 10, CMCC 1: Hannah Fields had four goals and an assist as Southern Maine CC (3-3, 1-1 Yankee Small College) rolled past Central Maine CC (1-5, 1-3) at South Portland.

Samantha Munson added three goals for the Seawolves, Madelyn Wade had a goal and an assist, and Madison Simms and Taylor Currier also scored.

Megan Duval scored for the Mustangs.


ST. JOSEPH’S 6, UM-FARMINGTON 0: Daniel Fox had a goal and an assist, and the Monks (5-1-2) received goals from six scorers in downing the Beavers (2-3) at Farmington.

Nicholas Borowski, Mitchell Duncan and Kartikeya Swarup scored to give the Monks a 3-0 halftime lead.

Dalton Gaumer, Cody Elliott and Fox each found the back of the net in the second half.

Brett Mattos and Jesse Ramirez chipped in assists.

Ronie Morales stopped 14 shots for UMaine-Farmington.

SMCC 2, CMCC 0: Kolin Wyman scored in the 31st minute to give the Seawolves (3-2-1, 1-1 YSCC) the lead in a win over the Mustangs (1-3, 1-3) at South Portland.

Hughes Bakunda added a goal in the 67th minute.

Austin Wing stopped 10 shots for CMCC. Patrick Duddy made four saves for the Seawolves.


BATES 6, THOMAS 0: Taylor Lough scored a pair of goals and assisted on two more as Bates (3-2) rolled past the Terriers (2-5) at Waterville.

Lough fed Jessie Moriarty for a 1-0 lead just six minutes into the game, and then scored from Adah Lindquist four minutes later. Goals by Caroline O’Reilly and Lough followed before Lindquist converted a Lough assist at 30:35 to set up a 5-0 halftime lead.

Emma Patterson added a second-half goal for the Bobcats.

Adelae Durand and Alyssa Souza each made a save in the shutout.