PORTLAND PRESS HERALD DARKROOM
Maine Place to Love: Kennebunk

/

Helpful tips...

esc button

Use the LEFT / RIGHT keys to navigate the Darkroom

esc button

Use the UP key to show captions

esc button

Use the DOWN key to hide captions

esc button

Use the ESC key to close Darkroom

Find other amazing Darkroom photos below

  • Hide
    Maine Place to Love: Kennebunk - | of | Share this photo

    Kennebunk Beach. (Shutterstock photo.)

    Show
  • Hide
    Maine Place to Love: Kennebunk - | of | Share this photo

    Shorefront at St. Anthony’s Franciscan Monastery. (Shutterstock photo)

    Show
  • Hide
    Maine Place to Love: Kennebunk - | of | Share this photo

    The Brick Store Museum on Main Street was founded in 1936. (Photo by Diane Maines.)

    Show
  • Hide
    Maine Place to Love: Kennebunk - | of | Share this photo

    A clutch of piping plover eggs found at Goose Rocks Beach by Maine Audubon biologists is protected by an enclosure. (Staff photo by John Ewing.)

    Show
  • Hide
    Maine Place to Love: Kennebunk - | of | Share this photo

    Narragansett by the Sea, built in 1905 and seen here from Gooch’s Beach, was converted into condominiums in the early 1980s. (Photo by Diane Maines.)

    Show
  • Hide
    Maine Place to Love: Kennebunk - | of | Share this photo

    The First Parish Unitarian Universalist Church in downtown Kennebunk was built in 1803. (Photo by Diane Maines.)

    Show
  • Hide
    Maine Place to Love: Kennebunk - | of | Share this photo

    An autumn scene at Evergreen Cemetery. (Staff photo by Brianna Soukup.)

    Show
  • Hide
    Maine Place to Love: Kennebunk - | of | Share this photo

    Aquaholics Surf Shop at 166 Port Road. (Photo by Diane Maines.)

    Show
  • Hide
    Maine Place to Love: Kennebunk - | of | Share this photo

    Former first lady Barbara Bush was an early supporter of The Sea Glass Center. (Photo courtesy of The Sea Glass Center.)

    Show
  • Hide
    Maine Place to Love: Kennebunk - | of | Share this photo

    A greenhouse at Snug Harbor Farm on Western Avenue. (Photo by Diane Maines.)

    Show
  • Hide
    Maine Place to Love: Kennebunk - | of | Share this photo

    A wave crashes on rocks near a house at Mother’s Beach late last January. (Staff photo by Gregory Rec.)

    Show
  • Hide
    Maine Place to Love: Kennebunk - | of | Share this photo

    Lucy, top, and Mini enjoy a day at Gooch’s Beach with owners Michael and Cheryl LaRosa of Salem, Mass. (Photo by Diane Maines.)

    Show
  • Hide
    Maine Place to Love: Kennebunk - | of | Share this photo

    Architectural salvage from 1730-1930 awaits at The Old House Parts Company, at 1 Trackside Drive off Summer Street. (Photo by Diane Maines.)

    Show
  • Hide
    Maine Place to Love: Kennebunk - | of | Share this photo

    Kennebunk’s first Town Hall was a wood building called Washington Hall, at the intersection of Main and Summer streets. It burned down on Nov. 26, 1866. (Photo courtesy of the Brick Store Museum.)

    Show
  • Hide
    Maine Place to Love: Kennebunk - | of | Share this photo

    Webhannet Golf Club in the Kennebunk Beach neighborhood was founded in 1901 and has a 6,100-yard, par 71 course. (Photo by Diane Maines.)

    Show
  • Hide
    Maine Place to Love: Kennebunk - | of | Share this photo

    The Shrine of Our Lady of Lourdes at St. Anthony’s Franciscan Monastery. (Photo by Diane Maines.)

    Show
  • Hide
    Maine Place to Love: Kennebunk - | of | Share this photo

    One of many historic and architecturally distinctive homes on Summer Street. (Photo by Diane Maines.)

    Show
  • Hide
    Maine Place to Love: Kennebunk - | of | Share this photo

    The Town Hall Goose, decked out for Thanksgiving. (Photo courtesy of Town of Kennebunk.)

    Show