MIAMI BEACH, Fla. – Police say no gunman or victims were found at Lil Wayne’s Miami Beach home after they responded to a call that they say was unfounded.

Miami Beach police spokesman Ernesto Rodriguez said police responded Wednesday after an unknown person called on a police non-emergency line at 12:40 p.m. to say four people had been shot at the waterfront home on an exclusive island.

Rodriguez said there was no evidence of a shooting or any victims outside the home. Officers, including a heavily armed SWAT team, waited to enter the house.

It was unclear whether Lil Wayne – whose real name is Dwayne Michael Carter – was home at the time.

Property records show the eight-bedroom, 10-bath home was most recently assessed at $9.4 million.